Some information about me that you will need to know before making a decision to use my services:
- I have a first class honours degree in mathematics and physics
- I earned my PGCE in secondary mathematics education in 1995
- I have worked at an inner-city Sheffield secondary school since 1995 and am a current working teacher holding a senior position within my school.
- Due to the senior position and responsibilities within my school I hold an enhanced CRB check certificate which I am happy to show prospective parents
- I teach all age and ability groups within the 11-18 sector with experience of foundation and higher tier GCSE and of key C/D borderline teaching. I also have substantial experience of teaching A level mathematics and further mathematics
- At A level I can provide tuition for modules C1, C2, C3, C4, D1, FP1, FP2, FP3, M1, M2, S1, S2
- I mark exam papers for both AQA and EDEXCEL exam boards covering GCSE and A level examinations
- I have been tutoring in the Penistone area for a number of years with great success (please see testimonials). The best form of advertising is word of mouth and the majority of my new tutees come via personal recommendation.